If someone claims that his or her intellectual property is being infringed upon, we may ask that you resolve the complaint with the person making the claim. If you fail to contact that person or fail to resolve the complaint, Viralstyle can stop the campaign. Multiple complaints may lead to a ban from our site.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I see my intellectual property used in a Viralstyle campaign without my permission?
- If I use Viralstyle' clip art in my design, will the design belong to me?
- Can you give me some examples of images and logos that I can't use?
- Can I protect a design that I create?
- Can I use someone else's design(s) on the item I create?
- What is a takedown request?