Direct to garment (DTG) is a lower cost alternative to screen printing when filling low volume orders and also enables for more design freedom as there are no color restrictions. If your campaign sells 9 or less items or the design has 10 or more colors, it will automatically be printed DTG.
Articles in this section
- How can I launch a new campaign?
- How much does it cost to launch a campaign?
- What files types can I use when uploading my design?
- Can I start a design and finish it later?
- I don't have a design, can you help?
- What kind of profit does Viralstyle make from each campaign?
- When do I get my profits?
- How long do campaigns last?
- What about taxes?
- What is DTG (direct-to-garment) printing, and when is it used?