If you get the original designer's written permission, yes. Otherwise the design must be altered until it is substantially different from that original design.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if I see my intellectual property used in a Viralstyle campaign without my permission?
- If I use Viralstyle' clip art in my design, will the design belong to me?
- Can you give me some examples of images and logos that I can't use?
- Can I protect a design that I create?
- Can I use someone else's design(s) on the item I create?
- What is a takedown request?